Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions of the “Loyalty Appreciation Award” Program set out terms and conditions for the customers of WITTY GLOBAL UAB who are eligible for special benefits hereunder.
- DEFINITIONS 1.1. The capitalised terms used in these terms and conditions shall have the following meaning: 1.1.1. Client – an individual to whom the Company provides financial services under an agreement made between the parties and who is eligible for W1TTY Benefits under these T&Cs. 1.1.2. Company – WITTY GLOBAL UAB, a legal entity registered in Lithuania with its registration number 305433923, registration address Jogailos g. 9, Vilnius, Lithuania. Data on the Company is accumulated and stored in the Register of Legal Entities of the Republic of Lithuania. The Company might be contacted through: E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; Phone: +37066587253; HQ office: Didžioji g. 18, LT-01128 Vilnius, Lithuania; URL: https://www.w1tty.com. 1.1.3. E-Money – electronically stored monetary value as represented by a claim on the Company which is issued on receipt of funds for the purpose of making Transactions. 1.1.4. E-Money Account – an electronic record inside the System which allows identifying the Client, executing Transactions and containing information on the Transactions performed by the Client. 1.1.5. Prize – means the amount of money set out in Clause 3.1.1 hereof. 1.1.6. T&Cs – these Terms and Conditions. 1.1.7. W1TTY Benefits – as described in Clause 3. Terms that are used but not defined in these T&Cs shall have the meanings ascribed to them in the WITTY GLOBAL UAB General Terms and Conditions.
- BINDING EFFECT 2.1. These T&Cs regulate the provision of W1TTY Benefits by the Company to the Client. 2.2. By receiving W1TTY Benefits, the Client undertakes to be bound by these T&Cs. 2.3. Any additional terms and conditions which regulate the relationship between the Company and the Client that is not stated in these T&Cs, as well as any additional services or products that the Company provides or makes available to the Client from time to time not covered by these T&Cs, may be subject to a separate agreement or annex executed between the Company and the Client. In case of any conflict between these T&Cs and a separate agreement or annex concluded between the Company and the Client, the terms of a separate agreement or annex shall prevail.
- W1TTY BENEFITS 3.1. “Loyalty Appreciation Award” Program 3.1.1. On 13 April 2023 the Company rewards all Clients with EUR 50 each (“Prize”) who satisfy the following terms and conditions:
- Every month from December 2022 to February 2023 (inclusive), an amount of at least EUR 1,000 has been credited to the Client's E-money Account; and
- From December 2022 to February 2023 (inclusive) the average amount of funds daily held in the Client’s E-money Account is EUR 500 or higher during the period of December 2022 – January-February 2023. 3.1.2. The Client is eligible to receive only one piece of the Prize. 3.1.3. The employees of the Company and other W1TTY group companies are not eligible for the W1TTY Benefits. 3.1.4. The Prize is credited to the Client’s E-money Account within 5 calendar days from the date of the selection of the Client as the winner of the Prize.
- RIGHTS AND DUTIES OF THE CLIENT 4.1. The Client shall have a right to receive these T&Cs and other annexes, rules and regulations on W1TTY Benefit provided in paper form or another durable medium. 4.2. The Clients are prohibited: 4.2.1. to use the services of the Company for any unlawful or illegal purposes; 4.2.2. to use the services of the Company in a manner that may violate any applicable laws.
- REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES 5.1. By accepting these T&Cs, as well as any of their revised version, the Client represents and warrants on an ongoing basis that the Client: 5.1.1. information provided to the Company for the purpose of entering into these T&Cs is true and correct; 5.1.2. it has all rights, powers and authority to enter into these T&Cs and to fully perform its obligations hereunder; 5.1.3. use of the Services does not infringe the law of the state where the Client is registered; 5.1.4. does not perform, is not involved and has no intentions to use the services for illegal purposes or prohibited activities under applicable laws. 5.2. The Company relies on the representations and warranties listed above when providing the services to the Client.
- DATA PROTECTION 6.1. The Company may collect and manage the Client’s personal data who have won the Prize for the purpose of providing the Client with the Prize and carrying out statutory obligations: 6.1.1. name, surname; 6.1.2. personal code or date of birth; 6.1.3. information on the identification document (validity, number, country of issuance); 6.1.4. contact details (phone number, email address, residential address); 6.1.5. the information related to the Prize and its conveyance-conveyance process and procedure. 6.2. Additional information may be processed if there is an objective need.