These Terms and Conditions of the “Christmas Daily Bonus” Program set out terms and conditions for the customers of WITTY GLOBAL UAB who are eligible for special benefits hereunder.
- DEFINITIONS 1.1. The capitalised terms used in these terms and conditions shall have the following meaning: 1.1.1. App – the application developed by the Company and installed by the Client on his device (e. g. a smartphone). 1.1.2. Card – means a payment instrument that is issued by the Company or its partner(s), and which the Client may use to perform Operations. 1.1.3. Client – an individual to whom the Company provides financial services under an agreement made between the parties and who is eligible for W1TTY Benefits under these T&Cs. 1.1.4. Company – WITTY GLOBAL UAB, a legal entity registered in Lithuania with its registration number 305433923, registration address Jogailos g. 9, Vilnius, Lithuania. Data on the Company is accumulated and stored in the Register of Legal Entities of the Republic of Lithuania. The Company might be contacted through: E-mail: email@example.com; Phone: +37066587253; HQ office: Didžioji g. 18, LT-01128 Vilnius, Lithuania; URL: https://www.w1tty.com. 1.1.5. E-Money – electronically stored monetary value as represented by a claim on the Company which is issued on receipt of funds for the purpose of making Transactions. 1.1.6. E-Money Account – an electronic record inside the System which allows to identify the Client, execute Transactions and contains information on the Transactions performed by the Client. 1.1.7. Operation – means using the Card to pay for goods and/or services or obtain information and/or cash withdrawal. 1.1.8. Prize – means the amount of money set out in Clause 3.1.1 hereof. 1.1.9. Purchase – means such a purchase, which has been made by the Client using the Card in online or physical stores. 1.1.10. T&Cs – these Terms and Conditions. 1.1.11. Void Operation – means any Transaction wherein the Transaction has taken place but has been cancelled by the merchant prior to settlement with the Company or its partner(s) that issued the Card. 1.1.12. W1TTY Benefits – as described in Clause 3. Terms that are used but not defined in these T&Cs shall have the meanings ascribed to them in the WITTY GLOBAL UAB General Terms and Conditions.
- BINDING EFFECT 2.1. These T&Cs regulate the provision of W1TTY Benefits by the Company to the Client. 2.2. By receiving W1TTY Benefits, the Client undertakes to be bound by these T&Cs. 2.3. Any additional terms and conditions which regulate the relationship between the Company and the Client that is not stated in these T&Cs, as well as any additional services or products that the Company provides or makes available to the Client from time to time not covered by these T&Cs, may be subject to a separate agreement or annex executed between the Company and the Client. In case of any conflict between these T&Cs and a separate agreement or annex concluded between the Company and the Client, the terms of a separate agreement or annex shall prevail.
- W1TTY BENEFITS 3.1. “Christmas Daily Bonus” Program 3.1.1. The Client may win the Prize according to the following terms and conditions:
- Every day from 23 to 29 December 2022 the Company randomly selects 20 Clients who win EUR 15 each. The Client may be selected by the Company and win the Prize if from 23 to 29 December 2022 the Client makes the Purchase(s) of EUR 50 or above, including VAT but excluding Void Operations, using the Card. The Client may be selected by the Company and win the Prize only on the same day during which he made the Purchase. 3.1.2. The Client is eligible to receive only one piece of the Prize. 3.1.3. The employees of the Company and other W1TTY group companies are not eligible for the W1TTY Benefits. 3.1.4. In the case the Client wins and accepts the Prize, he loses his right to win a prize in accordance with other promotional programs of the Company that are being performed simultaneously with the “Christmas Daily Bonus” Program. 3.1.5. The Prize is credited to the Client’s E-money Account within 5 calendar days from the date of the selection of the Client as the winner of the Prize.
- RIGHTS AND DUTIES OF THE CLIENT 4.1. The Client shall have a right to receive these T&Cs and other annexes, rules and regulations on W1TTY Benefit provided in paper form or another durable medium. 4.2. The Clients are prohibited: 4.2.1. to use the services of the Company for any unlawful or illegal purposes; 4.2.2. to use the services of the Company in a manner that may violate any applicable laws.
- REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES 5.1. By accepting these T&Cs, as well as any of their revised version, the Client represents and warrants on an ongoing basis that the Client: 5.1.1. information provided to the Company for the purpose of entering into these T&Cs is true and correct; 5.1.2. it has all rights, powers and authority to enter into these T&Cs and to fully perform its obligations hereunder; 5.1.3. use of the Services does not infringe the law of the state where the Client is registered; 5.1.4. does not perform, is not involved and has no intentions to use the services for illegal purposes or prohibited activities under applicable laws. 5.2. The Company relies on the representations and warranties listed above when providing the services to the Client.
- DATA PROTECTION 6.1. The Company may collect and manage the Client’s personal data who have won the Prize for the purpose of providing the Client with the Prize and carrying out statutory obligations: 6.1.1. name, surname; 6.1.2. personal code or date of birth; 6.1.3. information on the identification document (validity, number, country of issuance); 6.1.4. contact details (phone number, email address, residential address); 6.1.5. the information related to the Prize and its conveyance-conveyance process and procedure. 6.2. Additional information may be processed if there is an objective need.