Valid from: September 14, 2021 Valid till: April, 2023 Update 1: We’ve updated our W1TTY Cashback terms on December 2, 2022. Please refer to Clause #3 “W1TTY Benefits” for information about merchants that are excluded from Cashback Program. Update 2: We’ve updated our W1TTY Cashback terms on March 8, 2023. Please refer to clause #1.1.12.
These Terms and Conditions of the “3% Cashback” Program set out terms and conditions for the customers of WITTY GLOBAL UAB who are eligible for special benefits hereunder.
- DEFINITIONS 1.1. The capitalized terms used in these terms and conditions shall have the following meaning: 1.1.1. App – the application developed by the Company and installed by the Client into his/her device (e. g. a smartphone). 1.1.2. Card – means a payment instrument that is issued by the Company or its partner(s), and which the Client may use to perform Operations. 1.1.3. Client – an individual to whom the Company provides financial services under an agreement made between the parties and who is eligible for W1TTY Benefits under these T&Cs. 1.1.4. Company – WITTY GLOBAL UAB, a legal entity registered in Lithuania with its registration number 305433923, registration address Jogailos g. 9, Vilnius, Lithuania. Data on the Company is accumulated and stored in the Register of Legal Entities of the Republic of Lithuania. The Company might be contacted through: 184.108.40.206. E-mail: email@example.com; 220.127.116.11. Phone: +37066587253; 18.104.22.168. HQ office: Didžioji g. 18, LT-01128 Vilnius, Lithuania; 22.214.171.124. URL - https://www.w1tty.com. 1.1.5. E-Money – electronically stored monetary value as represented by a claim on the Company which is issued on receipt of funds for the purpose of making Transactions. 1.1.6. E-Money Account – an electronic record inside the System which allows to identify the Client, execute Transactions and contains information on the Transactions performed by the Client. 1.1.7. Operation – means using the Card to pay for goods and/or services or obtain information and/or cash withdrawal. 1.1.8. Program Validity Period – means a period of time during which the Client is entitled to the Cashback. The period begins on 08-04-2022 and expires on 31-03-2023. The Company reserves the right to unilaterally terminate W1TTY Benefits at any time at its own discretion. 1.1.9. Purchase – means such a purchase, which has been made by the Client using the Card in online or physical stores. 1.1.10. T&Cs – these Terms and Conditions. 1.1.11. Cashback – means cashback of the monetary value to be credited upon doing the Purchase as per the offer criteria and the terms and conditions hereunder. 1.1.12. Void Operation – means any Transaction wherein (i) the Transaction has taken place but has been cancelled by the merchant prior to settlement with the Company or its partner(s) that issued the Card or (ii) the Transaction has taken place but has been refunded (in full or in part) to the Client by the merchant after the settlement of the Transaction. 1.1.13. W1TTY Benefits – as described in Clause 3. Terms that are used but not defined in these T&Cs shall have the meanings ascribed to them in the WITTY GLOBAL UAB General Terms and Conditions.
- BINDING EFFECT 2.1. These T&Cs regulate the provision of W1TTY Benefits by the Company to the Client. 2.2. By receiving W1TTY Benefits, the Client undertakes to be bound by these T&Cs. 2.3. Any additional terms and conditions which regulate the relationship between the Company and the Client that are not stated in these T&Cs, as well as any additional services or products that the Company provides or makes available to the Client from time to time not covered by these T&Cs may be subject to a separate agreement or annex executed between the Company and the Client. In case of any conflict between these T&Cs and separate agreement or annex concluded between the Company and the Client, the terms of a separate agreement or annex shall prevail.
- W1TTY BENEFITS 3.1. “3% Cashback” program 3.1.1. 3% Cashback to be credited on the basis of the Purchase done using the Card by the Client in accordance with the following conditions: 126.96.36.199. The Purchase is made by the Client using the Card; 188.8.131.52. The amount of the Purchase, including VAT and other taxes, is 1 EUR or more; 184.108.40.206. The Purchase is made during the Program Validity Period. 3.1.2. The maximum amount of the Cashback to which the Client is entitled during a month is equal to 120 EUR. 3.1.3. The Client is not entitled to the Cashback for Void Operations and the following Purchases: 220.127.116.11. If the type of business in which a merchant is engaged under the classification of merchant category codes (MCCs) is marked as follows: 6211 (Securities — brokers and dealers); 6532 (Payment Transaction—Customer Financial Institution); 6540 (Non-Financial Institutions – Stored Value Card Purchase/Load); 8999 (Professional services); 6011 (Financial institutions — automated cash disbursements); 6010 (Financial Institutions - Manual Cash Disbursements (withdrawals); 6012 (Financial Institutions - Merchandise and Services (for businesses who are classified as financial institutions); 4829 (Money Orders - Wire Transfer); 9211 (Court Costs, including Alimony and Child Support); 9223 (Bail and Bond Payments); 9399 (Government Services); 9402 (Postal Services); 9405 (Intra - Government Transactions); 9406 (Government-Owned Lotteries); 9411 (Govt Loan Payments); 4784 (Tolls and bridge fees); 5960 (Direct marketing — insurance services); 6381 (Insurance–Premiums); 6513 (Real Estate Agents and Managers - Rentals); 7523 (Parking lots and garages); 8398 (Charitable and social service organizations); 8661 (Religious organizations); 8675 (Automobile Associations); 8699 (Membership organization); 4900 (Electric, Gas, Sanitary and Water Utilities); 6300 (Insurance Sales, Underwriting, and Premiums); 7276 (Tax Preparation Service); 7997 (Membership Clubs (Sports, Recreation, Athletic), Country Clubs, and Private Golf Courses); 9222 (Fines); 9311 (Tax Payments); 18.104.22.168. The name of a merchant includes the following words: Moey; ContinentePay; CURVESUBSCRIPTION; PAYPAL; CRV; BITSA, beCHARGE, CoinInvest, CADOOZ, Goparity, QUERIDOINVESTI, URBANITAE, STOCKCROWD, MGP; 22.214.171.124. For quasi-cash purchases. A quasi-cash purchase means the purchase of foreign currencies or items (including, casino chips, cryptocurrencies, money orders, traveller cheques) that may be converted to cash. 3.1.4. The Cashback is credited to the Client’s E-money Account within 45 calendar days since the date of the Purchase.
- RIGHTS AND DUTIES OF THE CLIENT 4.1. The Client shall have a right to receive these T&Cs and other annexes, rules and regulations on W1TTY Benefit provided in paper form or in another durable medium. 4.2. The Clients are prohibited: 4.2.1. to use the services of the Company for any unlawful or illegal purposes; 4.2.2. to use the services of the Company in a manner that may violate any applicable laws.
- REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES 5.1. Accepting these T&Cs, as well as any of their revised version, the Client represents and warrants on an ongoing basis that the Client: 5.1.1. information provided to the Company for the purpose of entering into these T&Cs is true and correct; 5.1.2. it has all rights, powers and authority to enter into these T&Cs and to fully perform its obligations hereunder; 5.1.3. use of the Services does not infringe the law of the state where the Client is registered; 5.1.4. does not perform, is not involved and has no intentions to use the services for any illegal purposes or prohibited activities under applicable laws. 5.2. The Company relies on the representations and warranties listed above when providing the services to the Client.
- T&Cs CHANGES 7.1. Without prejudice to other provisions of these T&Cs, the Company reserves the right to unilaterally change these T&Cs at any time at its own discretion. 7.2. A revised edition of these T&Cs will be provided to the Client or the Client will be informed where a revised edition of T&Cs is available for familiarization. 7.3. In the event that the Client disagrees with the proposed changes to these T&Cs, the Client has the right to terminate these T&Cs free of charge and with effect at any time until the date of their proposed date of entry into force. The Client’s notice rejecting changes to these T&Cs will be deemed as a notice of termination of these T&Cs. Upon termination of these T&Cs the Client loses his or her right to receive W1TTY Benefits. 7.4. The Client is not entitled to unilaterally change, amend or alter provisions of these T&Cs.
- ASSIGNMENT 8.1. The Client may not novate, assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise grant any rights, obligations, claims or legal interest under these T&Cs. 8.2. The Company reserves the right to assign the rights and obligations under these T&Cs to any subsidiaries, affiliates or any third parties at any time without the Client’s consent, provided that such an assignment will be in compliance with the applicable laws and regulations.
- NO WAIVER 9.1. Failure or delay by the Company to exercise any right, power or remedy under these T&Cs or to require or enforce strict performance by the Client of any provision of these T&Cs and any supplemental or incorporated documents or policies shall not be regarded as a waiver or relinquishment of any such right, power or remedy.
- GOVERNING LAW 10.1. Unless the applicable laws provide otherwise, the construction, validity and performance of these T&Cs, as well as any rights, obligations, claims or disputes arising out of them shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the Republic of Lithuania without recourse to the conflict of laws rules regardless of the venue or jurisdiction in which a dispute arises.